Total Tuition and Program Costs for Year 1 and Year 2 is $17,150.00Not included in the fees:
First and Second Year Fees for the 2200 Hour Program:
- Application Fee (First year only) - $35.00
- Tuition - $8,575.00 (Payment plans are available through S.A.I.M.)
Our Massage Therapy Program is licensed under the Private Vocational Training Act. Student funding is available for those who qualify. The website for student funding is http://studentaid.alberta.ca/.
Students who do not have loans through Alberta Student Finance and wish to withdraw from the course must notify the office in writing and must apply for a refund in writing. Students are entitled to a refund, less the application fee, as follows:
- After 10% or less of the course has been provided the student is entitled to 75% of the tuition.
- When more than 10% but less than 50% of the course has been provided, the student is entitled to 40% of the tuition
- When more than 50% of the course has been provided, the student is not entitled to a refund. Students who are funded by loans through Alberta Student Finance and wish to withdraw from the course must also notify Student Aid Alberta or whichever institution they are receiving loans through.
If a student misses five (5) consecutive classes in the program, the school must terminate the student. This is called a "deemed withdrawal" and is mandatory procedure under the Alberta Institute Designation Agreement for loan funded students.
All fees or approved payment plan must be in place by the first day of class. (Final arrangements must be made by the end of the first week of classes).
Tuition in full: $8,575.00
60% on first day of classes $5,145.00
40% half way through program $3,430.00
*MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN* (includes $15.00 service charge per month) Six equal payments: (Full time program) $1,444.17
Alberta and Canada Student Loans are available at http://studentaid.alberta.ca or inquire at our office: 403-331-5657 or 403-504-9694